Thursday, August 15, 2013

Get Your Zumba on With the Right Shoes Guys!

Summer is here and everybody wants to have that perfect summer body. Some people go to the gym, some people walk and some run. Whatever they do, the summer body is a must.

I absolutely hate working out, it was just too much work and I did not find it to be extremely fun. This all changed, once I started doing Zumba dance fitness. This has got to be one of the best workouts I have ever done in my life. I have been going to classes religiously, just because they're so fun. I can get in a very good workout and it goes by so quickly, just because it feels more like dancing with friends, then actually sweating and losing weight.

The reasons why I decided to write this blog post, was to take a look at some really awesome Zumba shoes. Everyone has their personal preference, but I absolutely love love love the Nike musique series of shoes. These sneakers are excellent and are the perfect choice when comes to dancing. You can move around in them very easily, their extremely lightweight and flexible. The main thing that I absolutely adore about these shoes, is the fact that it has a little pivot point at the bottom of it. This pivot point makes it easier to turn and twist, so dancing is so much easier. I also like that these shoes are extremely stylish and they go perfectly with whatever gym attire I decided to wear.


So even though there are a lot of shoe options out there, I highly suggest that you take a look at the Nike musique. The shoe is absolutely amazing and those of you who get it will not be disappointed with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment