Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gold Digga or Is It Reality?

My girl Teairra a go hard. What a way she not afraid fi speak her mind. She is blatantly a tell the whole world that is only man money she want. Now i have to wonder if she could be brave enough to call a Jamaican man sponsor. Anyways i'm not player hating cause whole heap a man a SPONSOR and don't even know.

What a way Soulja Boy not afraid to tell us that he can be used. Call me anytime Soulja Boy since you have no problem spending your entire bank account on the ladies.

Well my man spend on me but i dont dear call him a sponsor.

Check out this video and tell mi what you feel.

1 comment:

  1. Yo madly!, the first post, the first comment. I think this chick is promoting hoeing and I am glad BET banned her video. She is essentially saying "yea you sponsor me some clothes and Ill give you some head baby!". Fire pon dem sponsor looking gal.

    ReplyDelete