Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vybz Kartel - A wey you get dah new clarks deh dawdi?


People let mi tell you; listen to me, in Jamaica right now we cannot find any Clarks in any shoes store. SELL OFF!!! Now Vybz I think the company that make such shoes should pay you for this. People don't even bother waste your time to go buy one; none nuh deh bout.

Now big up to the REAL Man dem who have been wearing Clarks from longtime. As for the Jamaican man dem who just a jump pan di bandwagon big BBBOOOOO!! for you.

Well i know Vybz is definitely wearing the real thing but since the song touch di road i see some FAKE ASS CLARKS or WANNA BE CLARKS a sport. Can somebody tell me if Clarks really make their shoes in polka-dot pattern? Somebody told me that it is fake so I'm really trying to find out. Cause when i go to the Clarks website i dont see any Polka-dot but maybe I'm the ignorant one.

Now the song bad! but mi nuh too sure about the video. What is the point of having GAZA SLIM in the back of the Van using an OLD TOOTH BRUSH cleaning off some Clarks? Definately a shot dem put in to fluff up the video.

Well big up to the Director still, him a try a ting (keyword him a try). What a way certain Director N R never direct this one. Anyways watch this video and let me know whats up. Remember to tell mi if Clarks make polka-dot shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment